Online Fitness and Nutrition Coaching That Gives You a Step-by-Step Plan to Lose Those Stubborn Pounds with Customized Workouts You’ll Stick To.
“I wish losing weight was as easy as spending money!!!”
(⬆ real-life client quote)
If you’re nodding your head “YES” right now, you might feel…
- Overwhelmed by all the new fad diets and nutrition information. What’s real? What’s hype? Can I eat eggs or not?
- Frustrated that you’re *still* trying to lose 20 pounds
- Undisciplined. You can’t open the pantry door without the kids’ Cheetos calling your name
- Discouraged you haven’t made any progress and wondering, “Why should I waste my time?”
Ok, put down the rice cake (it doesn’t taste that good anyway) and imagine if you…
👉 Could eat “normal” food and still lose weight and body fat
👉 Wake up in the morning excited for the adventures of the day (yep, even on a Tuesday)
👉 Went to dinner with your partner and didn’t say to yourself “Why’d I eat that???” after
👉 Actually enjoyed working out and felt stronger every day
👉 Had food you can eat that doesn’t require a trip to Whole Foods – and still lose weight
Hey, I’m Here To Tell You That You CAN Uncover Your Fittest Self
(she’s not as far away as you think)
…Without Feeling Like You’re in Food Prison or Exercise Purgatory.
With FitLife 1-on-1 Coaching you’ll uncover how to lose fat, build muscle, improve your relationship with food and see incredible results.
(eating brussels sprouts and working out on Sundays not required)
We’re a match better than chocolate and peanut butter if you:
- Dream of stepping on the scale without hesitation – and having Kelly Rippa arms and Beyonce confidence (yep, you can have all three!).
- Are tired of “quick fixes” (which actually aren’t fixes at all) and are willing to dedicate your time and energy to lose weight the sustainable way so you’re not in the same place next year (again).
- Have decided that you need an expert to hand you an individualized plan, hold you accountable, and help you stay consistent (whether it’s the holiday, the kids are sick, or “that time of the month”).
(or 3 payments of $175)
- 12-week strength training program designed around your goals that can be done at home or at the gym
- Custom macro and nutrition program based on your goals so you can build a lifestyle around your nutrition choices (and have food freedom)
- Recipes (yes, ones that are easy to cook and you actually want to eat!)
- Weekly check-ins so we can fine-tune your program so you continue to see results
- 1:1 email/text access to Brenda for additional support