Hi there, I’m Brenda.
I help women over 40 uncover what to eat and find motivational workouts they’ll stick with so they can lose weight, ditch the daily aches and pains and feel energized without the diet dogma or spending hours in the gym.
I know what it feels like to hit 40 and suddenly trying to lose even 5 pounds feels impossible.
Just a few years ago I was 30 pounds overweight, felt like I needed a nap at 2 p.m. every day, wore baggy clothes to hide my fat, and had little self-confidence.
What I found in my journey is that the way most teach weight loss and exercise doesn’t work past this week or next month.
Sure, you might see the scale drop a few pounds when you’re being strict. But what I wanted is to live my life, aka go out to dinner with my husband or have a Michelobe Ultra on a Friday night-and still lose weight.
I needed a plan for the long term.
That’s why I created a system to build healthy habits and a stronger body that is sustainable.
The best part? When you establish healthy habits and work towards a stronger body, you’ll not only help you control your weight – but it improves your mood (your family will thank me later), boost your energy and make you feel like anything is possible (it is!).
01. Work with me
Online Fitness and Nutrition Coaching That Gives You a Step-by-Step Plan to Lose Those Stubborn Pounds with Customized Workouts You’ll Stick To.
02. Check out my blog
I write about all things fitness, nutrition and mindset!
03. Want to get in touch?
Ready to live your life to the fullest? Let’s have a chat and see if we’re a good fit!
I wear leggings every day and other things you should know about me…
- I drive big green tractors in the summer helping my husband bale alfalfa (and I think it’s fun!).
- I own over 65 pairs of leggings (Zyia Active is my fav!). Not a day goes by that I don’t have my comfy tights on. I even dress them up so I can wear them to Church.
- The first time I attempted to lose weight, I worked out for an hour six days a week and kept my calories under 1200 (only to gain it all back when I stopped).
- I’ve watched every episode of the Big Bang Theory from every season at least 20 times (well, maybe more than 20).
- I’ve helped my clients shed over 100 pounds (and counting).
- My first job in high school was working at the local Dairy Queen. Never could get that curl right at the top of the ice cream cone.
- I started running on the track team in junior high, loved it so much I never stopped.